Let’s talk about who’s been a bad blogger?
This girl. Aware. Got it. Apologies.
Life has been insanely crazy recently, perhaps I’ll share a bit in my next post, but I wanted to stop by and let you know who won!
Congrats to my favorite SMASH-Booker, SuperCraftiFragilistic! Shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and I’ll send the box your way! Some fun stuff in there you can use in your Smashbooks! 🙂
Thanks all who liked and commented!
If you don’t hear from me before tomorrow: Have a wonderful and safe Independence day! Don’t forget the past crafts from last years Independence Day!
Broad Stripes and Bright Stars Shirt
Independence Mason Jars
I received a nomination for this award by DivineDebrisJewelry! Thank you so much!!! I love the crafting community here at WordPress!
And now for the logistics…
The rules of receiving the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows…
Nominees must: Tell seven things about themselves, pass the award on to (up to) 15 other blogs and thank the person who nominated them for the award. Also no one is obligated to take the award, so don’t feel you have to accept it.
Ok, seven things about me:
- My hair has not fully been it’s original color since I was about 10. I’ve been told by my hairstylists that it’s a light brown… who knows!?
- The difference in age between my sister and I is very close to the age difference between her two kids!
- I was published in two research studies before the age of 21.
- I started singing at the age of 4 and they haven’t been able to shut me up since.
- I’m a little obsessive about painting my nails. The paint varies about every two to three days on average.
- My left foot is an inch smaller than the right due to breaking the growth plate in it when I was in sixth grade. Only a few years ago I broke my ankle on the same leg… When I was four, I got into a pretty killer bike accident that made me look like Two-face from Batman for about three months… I’m starting to think the left side of my body is jinxed, even though it’s my dominant.
- I LOOOOVE Seahorses. And koala bears. And owls, LOOOOVE owls… and elephants… Basically I’m going to be a cat lady when I grow up because I love me some animals. Except horses… I’m scared of horses.
The nominees in no particular order:
Please don’t be offended if you are not on this list! I quickly went through the ones I’ve been keeping up with as of late.